The Records Office is responsible for maintaining student academic records, addresses, majors, minors, and any other pertinent information pertaining to enrolled students.
- Core Data (shared among all MNSCU Institutions)
- Name changes: Requests require a Picture ID card and documentation for name change such as a marriage decree, a divorce decree or court order
- Social Security Numbers: Request requires a Picture ID card and original Social Security Card
- Address Changes: Processed by student on the web at e-services
- F-1 International Students must contact the Registration & Records Office directly to process address changes