The Southwest Minnesota State weight room gives Mustang student-athletes some of the best facilities in the Midwest.
The 4,059 square foot facility, which was completed in 1996, added more space which greatly enhanced the amount of work stations available, allowing more intense lifting periods. Since Fall of 2006, the weight room has added over $150,000 worth of equipment!
The facility is equipped with:
- 8 Stray Dog power racks with platforms and bench press attachments
- Varios Cybex modular stations
- One hip sled
- 4 Glute/Hamstring machines
- One Hammer Strength Jammer
- A complete assortment of free weights
Contact: Anthony Kerr