- Apply for Housing
- Room and Meal rates for 2016-2017
- Who is my roommate and what meal plan do I have?
- Residence Hall Linens Program
- Sweetland Hall
- Lofting Requests and Guidelines
- Buildings/Floor Plans and Configurations
- Room Types
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Mailing Addresses
- Guide to Community Living
- Living and Learning Communities
- http://www.dineoncampus.com/southwest/ links to SMSU Dining Services pages listing hours and menus.
Important note about TV's in our residence halls:
SMSU's cable TV provider has upgraded the University to digital cable. You may bring a TV to your room, but it MUST have a QAM tuner in order to work with our cable system. Some inexpensive models of TV's do not have this tuner and will not work in our halls.
New in 2017!
Dining Services will undergo a major building renovation
during the summer of 2017.
Meal plans offered for the academic year 2017-2018 may be changing, so watch your email for updates!
To check into your room: Please come to our office in Naoutha to fill out paperwork and get your keys. Our office hours are posted on the Residence Life main web page: http://www.smsu.edu/resources/webspaces/campuslife/residencelife/.