Skip to main content
Search Icon

Change of Advisor

Obtain the Change of Permanent Record form at the Registration Office (IL 148) or download the form found on the Registration Office Home page-forms. This form requires that get your new advisor’s signature. Return the form to the Registration Office for documentation on your student record. Once this process is completed your new advisor has access to your academic record.

Last Modified: 2/28/17 4:00 PM