Skip to main content
Search Icon

Declaring a Major

When you are ready to declare a major, you may wish to meet with your current academic advisor. In order to formally declare a major, you need to complete a “Change in Permanent Record” form found online at the Registration and Records Office webpage.

Last Modified: 6/23/17 3:34 PM | Website Feedback