Skip to main content
Search Icon

Financial Aid Information

To apply for Federal and State Financial Aid (grants, work study and loans), students must fill out a FAFSA – Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Eligibility for specific programs is based on the family’s yearly need. To maintain eligibility you must meet certain academic progress standards. For full details, refer to the SMSU Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy.

SMSU Student Financial Aid Office 

A-005 Satisfactory Academic Progress.

Last Modified: 2/28/17 5:37 PM | Website Feedback