Skip to main content
Search Icon

Permanent Record Change

Majors and minors can be changed either on the Registration Office web page under forms or by submitting the paper "change of record" form in the Registration Office.

Advisors – see change of advisor.

Name changes – require official documentation such as a marriage license or court order.

Social Security Numbers – require that you present your original social security card and photo ID.

Address Changes – students may change their permanent and local address information at e-services- account management, addresses.

(See also: Student Records)

Last Modified: 2/28/17 6:03 PM | Website Feedback