Skip to main content
Search Icon

Official University Withdrawal

University Withdrawal

If you wish to withdraw entirely from Southwest Minnesota State University (SMSU) during the academic semester, you must complete a University Term Withdrawal Form which can be obtained in the Student Success & Advising Center located within the Academic Commons (IL 224) or call 507-537-7100.

Last Modified: 12/5/18 2:50 PM