Skip to main content
Search Icon

Student Financial Aid

Applying for Financial Aid

Blue 2 Brown Student

Financial aid for Blue to Brown students is processed through Minnesota West Community and Technical College (MN West). All grants and loans will first cover the costs of tuition with MN West. Any overage checks awarded through FAFSA must be supplied as payment to SMSU for room and board costs. Overage checks can be brought directly to the SMSU Business Services office or payment can be made in student’s e-Services accounts

To complete a FAFSA, visit: On the application, please use the MN West federal school code 005263. For more information about applying for financial aid through MN West, please visit their Financial Aid website.

Last Modified: 7/3/19 4:01 PM