Associate to Bachelor Degree Programs in Early Childhood
SMSU Comes to You!
The Associate to Bachelor Degree Program in Early Childhood Education is a unique partnership between several Minnesota Technical and Community Colleges and Southwest Minnesota State University (SMSU).
You can earn a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree that prepares you to receive licensure to teach in programs for students ages birth through third grade.
Students in the Associate to Bachelor Degree Program first complete an Associate of Arts or Science degree from an approved Minnesota Technical and Community College. The junior and senior years are completed by enrolling in a specific sequence of upper-division courses offered by SMSU.
Currently SMSU has Associate to Bachelor Degree Programs in Early Childhood Education established with these partners institutions:
- Alexandria Technical College, Alexandria, MN Alexandria ECE articulation advising guide
- Dakota County Technical College, Rosemount, MN DCTC ECE articulation advising guide
- Hennepin Technical College – Eden Prairie MN
- Hennepin Technical College – Brooklyn Park MN
- Mesabi Range Community and Technical College Mesabi ECE articulation advising guide
- Minnesota State Community & Technical College MSCTC ECE articulation advising guide
- Minnesota West Community & Technical College MnWest ECE articulation advising guide
- Pine Technical College – Pine City, MN Pine Tech ECE articulation advising guide
- Ridgewater College - Hutchinson & Willmar, MN Ridgewater ECE articulation advising guide
- Southeast Technical College – Red Wing, MN SE Tech ECE articulation advising guide
- St. Cloud Technical & Community College
- South Central College South Central ECE articulation advising guide
COURSE SEQUENCE FOR 2 + 2 ECE OFFERINGS AT SMSU Fall 2013-Spring 2014 schedule of SMSU classes
Welcome letter from our new Director of 2 + 2 ECE, Mary Risacher: Welcome letter
Newsletter: February 2014 ECE Newsletter