Admitted Student Day @ SMSU
Freshmen: Friday, February 10, 2017
Transfers: Friday, February 17, 2017
9:00am - 2:30pm
Join the tradition and become a Mustang!
Do you want to...
1) Learn more about your major(s) including opportunities inside and outside of the classroom?
2) Meet the SMSU faculty and students you'll work and learn with?
3) See what makes the majors at SMSU unique?
4) Get to know other future Mustangs?
If you answer "YES" to one or more of the questions above, then Southwest Minnesota State University's Admitted Student Days are for YOU!
President Dr. Connie J. Gores, Dean Raphael Onyeaghala and Dean Jan Loft invite you to the campus of SMSU on Friday, February 10th for an experience like none other. This is NOT just another campus visit. This is a chance for you to start your success story by getting an early look at the academic side of SMSU!
Join the herd and be a MUSTANG!
Find out what your fellow Mustangs love about SMSU!
About Admitted Student Day
Parking: Lot B-1 or B-2
*Please note that Admitted Student Day is designed for students. There is no programming for parents, family members or guests. They are welcome to join us for lunch for just $5/person!
Accounting, Finance and Legal Studies
*Please allow 1-2 days for your confirmation email to arrive.
Why Attend Admitted Student Day?
Admitted Student Day is a special program designed for students who are already admitted to SMSU. If you've decided to attend SMSU or if you are still deciding, this is a perfect day to find out more about who we are and what we do. Here are some highlights:
- Hear from currents students and alumni about their experience at SMSU
- Learn more about how a Liberal Education Program and how it prepares you for success
- Discover more about the Academic Programs at SMSU
- Meet the Professors that will be in the classroom with you
- Enjoy lunch on us! Students eat FREE and guests pay only $5
- Optional Campus Tours Available at the end of the day
What if I can't attend Admitted Student Day?
We understand that you and your family have busy schedules. If you can't attend Admitted Student Day we encourage you to visit campus another time! We offer campus visits daily by appointment and can schedule a meeting with a Professor during your visit!
To schedule a campus visit, please see our Online Visit Scheduler or call (800)-642-0684 today!