University Withdrawal & Changing Major/Advisor

University Withdrawal

If you wish to withdraw entirely from the University during the academic semester, you must complete a 'University Term Withdrawal Form', which can be obtained at the Advising Center located in IL 148 or call 507-537-6245.

Changing Major

If you are changing your major, you can stop in the Registration Office, IL 148, and pick up a Change of Permanent Record form, or you can click here.

Changing Advisor

If/when you change your major, you should also change your advisor to a faculty member in your declared major. You need to pick up a Change in Permanent Record form in the Registration Office, located in IL 148. Once you have the form, you need to ask a faculty member in your major to be your new advisor and have him/her sign the form. The form should then be returned to the Registration Office so the changes can be made in the system.  

Last Modified: 8/29/17 2:19 PM