How to Apply
You can do this! Now is the time and SMSU is the place. Take time out of your busy schedule and make a SMART CHOICE by enrolling in the Graduate Program at Southwest Minnesota State University. Apply today.
Application forms are available to submit online, fillable, or to print and mail. International students must complete the online application, fillable form or the international student application. Feel free to submit the application along with the following items:
- $30 (Non-Refundable) Application Fee
- An official transcript from an accredited college or university stating a Bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.) has been completed. If you attended a Minnesota State College or University, SMSU should be able to view your transcript with out you having to request one to be sent.
** International students are required to submit their official transcripts to be evaluated by ECE or WES for admission
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal statement of qualifications and career objectives (one or two pages; double spaced). How will this master's program contribute to your professional growth?
- Immunization Form
- In addition all International Students are also required to submit the following items:
--IELTS or TOEFL scores
--Medical History Form
--Copy of your Passport
- MBA Students are required a 3.0 GPA or a GMAT score of 450 or above for admission.
- Education, Special Education and Physical Education require a 3.0 GPA for admission.
If you have any questions call 1-800-642-0684 ext. 6819 or email GraduateStudies@SMSU.edu today.