Housing Contract and Application

The 2017-2018 housing application is now available. The application can be downloaded, filled out, and mailed in, or can now be completed online. Use these links for the paper contract, paper application, room typesfloor plans and configurations, and meal plans.

Incoming First Year Students and Transfers

Incoming first year students and transfers for the 2017-2018 academic year can fill out the contract online. Visit the New Residents page for more information.

Current Residents and Upperclassmen:      

Apply for housing online through e-Services. Visit the Current Residents sign up page for more information.

Online Housing Contract

You will need to use your e-Services account in order to apply for housing for the 2017-2018 academic year. Click here for instructions on how to access the housing application through e-Services. Visit the New Residents or Current Residents Sign up page for more information.

Paper Housing Contract

Read the housing and dining contract before submitting an application to make sure you know all of the policies and procedures.

Paper Housing Application

Download, print, fill out, and mail in with a $100 deposit.

Last Modified: 6/13/17 2:13 PM