Skip to main content
Search Icon

Transfer Credits from International Universities

Conferece Center

Applicants seeking transfer of credits from a university outside the U.S. are required to submit post-secondary transcripts with an English translation. Your transcripts will be evaluated by SMSU faculty/staff to determine course transferability. Southwest Minnesota State University requires the following documents to complete the evaluation:
  1. Official Transcripts with an English translation
  2. Course Description for each course listed on the transcript
  3. Syllabi for each course listed on the transcript
Southwest Minnesota State University may require additional information to complete the evaluation process. Once the credits are evaluated a report will be sent to the applicant with the detailed course equivalency results.Transfer Applicants from Universities Outside the U.S.


Last Modified: 8/2/18 3:44 PM | Website Feedback