Skip to main content
Search Icon

Change in Student Record

Changing Major

If you are changing your major, you can stop in the Registration Office (IL 148) and pick up a Change in Student Record form or you can submit it online by clicking here.

Changing Advisor

If/when you change your major, you should also change your academic advisor to a faculty member in your declared major. You need to pick up a Change in Student Record form in the Registration Office (IL 148). Once you have the form, you need to ask a faculty member in your major to be your new advisor and have him/her sign the form. The form should then be returned to the Registration Office so it can be processed and updated within the system. 

Last Modified: 3/6/19 5:23 PM