Skip to content
Search Icon

Replacing Your Card

Lost or Stolen Cards

Missing cards should be reported immediately online at or to either the Mustang Card Center or University Public Safety during normal business hours.  Lost or stolen cards will be frozen, blocking unauthorized use of the card.  Until the time a card is reported lost, liabilities incurred on the card are the responsibility of the card holder.  Temporary cards are available at the Card Center for a 3-day use period to provide access to your accounts while searching for your missing card.  If the missing card is not found within that 3-day time frame, your card will be permanently deactivated and a replacement card must be purchased to access accounts and services. 

Damaged Cards

Most damaged cards are subject to the $25 replacement fee.  However, in some cases the fee may be waived by bringing the malfunctioning card for inspection. 

Last Modified: 8/16/22 4:29 PM | Website Feedback