Skip to content
Search Icon
SMSU graduate

Graduating PSEO Students

If you plan to attend Southwest Minnesota State University after graduating high school, stop by the Office of Admission to let us know or call 507.537.6286. To prepare for advising, you must inform the Office of Admission of your decision to continue at the University. You will then register for fall classes just like all other current students. Students should plan to attend all new student orientation activities during Mustang Gold Rush Days, at the beginning of their first semester, in an effort to get to know more SMSU students and the campus better.

Transferring courses to other institutions

Students are encouraged to utilize Transferology to check course transferability. Transferology is an online tool that will help you view program requirements, course equivalencies, and see how courses you have taken or plan to take transfer to another college or university within Minnesota.
Students who plan to transfer SMSU courses to other institutions should consult with the transfer specialist at that school to determine transfer policies.


Students are responsible for sending a transcript to any non-MinnState post-secondary institutions that they will be attending. To request an official transcript from SMSU, follow the instructions on this link.

Last Modified: 6/9/22 10:32 AM | Website Feedback