Skip to content
Search Icon

When to apply to the major.

You should be applying to the social work major if you are:
  • In your third year of school (generally)
  • If you have completed more than 60 credits toward your 120 credits you need for your Bachelor's Degree
  • If the number of credits you are taking this semester will put you over 60 credits
If you have not met these criteria but think you should apply to the major, please contact your social work advisor.



Last Modified: 5/21/24 3:38 PM | Website Feedback