Skip to content
Search Icon

Transfer Pathways

Transfer Pathways

Minnesota State Transfer Pathways

Southwest Minnesota State University Transfer Pathway education majors:

  • Early Childhood Education
  • Elementary Education
  • Special Education

After you finish your associate degree pathway and are admitted to Southwest Minnesota State University, you will complete 60 credits to earn your four-year degree from Southwest Minnesota State University. There are some decisions for which you will want guidance, so connect with an advisor right away as you begin your journey at Southwest Minnesota State University.

See our Transfer Pathways advising guides for required courses.

*You must begin your education in a pathway at the community college and complete your pathway at the university.

*Candidates must meet special admission requirements for the major and are not guaranteed admission into the major.

Last Modified: 6/14/23 2:31 PM | Website Feedback