Skip to content
Search Icon

How do I transfer in graduate credits?

You may transfer in up to 9 graduate credits from an approved graduate coursework based on which program you are applying to at SMSU.  The courses do need to be from an accredited University.  Credits can not be from courses taken over five years ago.   To transfer in the courses, you will need to submit an official transcript to the School of Graduate Studies Office along with one of the following forms:

Last Modified: 1/5/24 2:24 PM | Website Feedback