Skip to content
Search Icon

Change in Student Record

Changing Major/Advisor

If you would like to change your major and/or advisor, please fill out the online Change in Student Record form. Once processed, this information will be updated in our student records system and will be reflected in your e-Services account. 

Submit Online


Last Modified: 7/27/22 11:47 AM | Website Feedback