Skip to main content
Search Icon

Academic Advising

How do I find my Academic Advisor?

An academic advisor is assigned to all degree seeking students to assist you in meeting your requirements to graduate. To view your academic advisor go to. . .


Click on Courses & Registration Tab
Click on View/Modify Class Schedule

Contacting your advisor.


Academic Departments

  • Students who declare a major are assigned to SMSU faculty members for academic advisement.  These faculty teach within the academic discipline of the student's declared major.  

The Advising Center

  • Students who are unsure of their major are assigned to the Advising Center for Academic Advising.

Access, Opportunity & Success (ADR)

  • Some Students will be assigned to ADR for their academic advising.  These students include students who may require academic support services and provisionally admitted students.

Last Modified: 8/4/17 3:57 PM