Skip to content
Search Icon

Records & Transcript Services

The Records Office is responsible for maintaining student academic records, addresses, majors, minors, and any other pertinent information pertaining to enrolled students.

  • Core Data (shared among all Minnesota State Institutions)
    • Name changes: Requests require a Picture ID card and documentation for name change such as  a marriage decree, a divorce decree or court order
    • Social Security Numbers: Request requires a Picture ID card and original Social Security Card
    • Address Changes: Processed by student on the web at e-services
      • F-1 International Students must contact the Registration & Records Office directly to process address changes

Last Modified: 7/19/22 4:18 PM | Website Feedback