Skip to main content
Search Icon

Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS)

DARS is the main advising tool used by all academic advisors to assist students for degree completion.  Students have 24/7 access to their DARS.

To find your DARs

  • Go to E-Services
  • Click on Academic Record
  • Click on Degree Audit Portal (DARS).  The DARS report will open in a new window.   

What-If Reports

If you are curious to see what a different major would look like with your completed credit, you can run a what-if report to check it out!  After logging in to your Degree Audit Portal, you will be able to run a DARs report for any major that SMSU offers.  NOTE: this does NOT change your major.  If you would like to officially change your major, please contact the Registration and Records office.

How to read your DARs

New to the DARs? Take a look at this video that walks you through how to read the DARs.

How to read your DARs

Last Modified: 10/30/19 9:14 AM